i’ll be sharing this wedding from a few weeks ago very soon….
today my dad turns 60! happy birthday dad! i’ll see him on saturday to celebrate.
me & dad photobooth at the state fair 1976
it’s funny how time flies. i realized last month that it’s been 10 years since graduating from SFSU. it seems like it was 1 ago not 10! you know how people ask you where you think you’ll be in 10 years… it always seems so far away and so much can happen. i don’t think i would’ve guessed i’d be where i am today. it makes me wish i would’ve written down some goals to compare to today. i think i’ll do that soon so i have something to refer to in 2019.
i’ve been fortunate with how things have gone… of course i’d do some things differently but maybe that means it would’ve changed the course i’m on now. who knows. i know i’ve made some great friends here, some have moved away but we keep in touch. here’s a list of some of the things i’ve been up to since 1999, in no particular order.
• traveled to europe twice – amsterdam, prague & barcelona
• living & surviving in SF
• graduated from college with a BA in Cinema
• paid off all debt
• i’ve had 4 cars
• formed friendships with kick ass girls
• got married
• pregnant with our first baby
• worked on some interesting films at a cool company for the past 8 years
• started my own business
• photo published on a magazine cover
• living in an awesome apartment since ’00
• vacationed in costa rica
• became an aunt… twice!
• traveled to NYC twice
• hit a royal flush in Las Vegas to win $1000
i’m sure i’m missing something else but that looks pretty good to me.
and here’s the graduation ceremony pictures… i’m always making some goofy face.